Kiwis are rich in vitamins and should be eaten raw. However, I find them a little sour. I had two overripe kiwis in the refrigerator, so I decided to make a cake with them. I just replaced orange juice in the orange cake recipe with the kiwi pulp, et voila!
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Kiwis – 2 nos.
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Green food colour – A pinch
- Sieve together flour, powdered sugar, baking soda, and salt
- In another bowl, mix milk, oil, and kiwi pulp
- Fold the dry and liquid ingredients together
- Pour the batter in the cake mold
- Bake the cake at 170 degrees for 25 – 30 mins